Bigair Gymsports amazing holiday programme has become so popular over the last 3-4 years due to our facility and staff. Your children can expect to be active all day with games, gymnastics and free play as part of the routine.
Children will be required to bring a drink bottle and an appropriate amount of food to get them through their session or full day.
IF YOU ARE ALREADY A MEMBER AT THE GYM OR HAVE DONE OUR HOLIDAY PROGRAMME BEFORE PLEASE DO NOT RE-REGISTER, JUST LOGIN USING THE EMAIL AND PASSWORD YOU RECEIVED WHEN JOINING.
Morning Session - 8.30am to 1.00pm - $25
Afternoon Session - 1.00pm to 5.30pm - $25
all day - 8.30am to 5.30pm - $40
TO BOOK AT OUR TAWA GYM CLICK BELOW
TO BOOK AT OUR OWHIRO BAY GYM CLICK BELOW
If you have any issues please call Tawa on 232 3508 or Owhiro Bay on 383 8779
Bigair Gyms Holiday Programme bookings and policies;
- Payment must be made at the time of the Holiday Programme booking. No Bookings will be accepted without full payment.
- If you book in for a full week including full day sessions and 5 consecutive working days, then you will receive the full week 20% discount on your Holiday Programme booking at Bigair Gym.
- Bigair Gym will change a Holiday Programme booking to an alternative day if there is space available, without any extra charges applied.
- All Holiday Programme bookings must be made in advance. If a booking is requested for that same day, then it will only be accepted if the Holiday Programme is not full and there is available space.
- A credit or refund will only be given if a medical certificate is supplied.
- A holiday programme session that is cancelled or changed less than a week before the date of the session is not eligible for a credit or refund. Non-attendance is also not eligible for a credit or refund.
- If a child becomes unwell on the day of a booked Holiday Programme session, then the gym office must be notified before 9am and it is up to Bigair Gyms discretion as to whether a credit will be offered for this booking. No refunds will be issued without a medical certificate.
- Children must not be dropped off any earlier than 8.30am and picked up no later than 5.30pm. Late pick up will incur a fee of $10 per 15 minutes.
- If a request for a refund is accepted by Bigair Gym then a $15 processing fee will be applied. This processing fee is to cover all expenses charged to Bigair Gymsports at the time that your payment was processed.
- Bigair Gym is closed for Public Holidays that fall on weekdays during the school holidays.